Private training is an amazing way to receive customized, individual attention from our expert trainers. Private training takes place in your home, or in the environment where your dog's routine behavior can be observed. Whether you have just brought home a new puppy or are struggling with serious behavior problems, the first step is to set up an initial consultation with one of our trainers.
There is a wide range of behavior that can be practiced or modified through private training, and we love to help with all of them! You can view some of the most common causes for private training below.
For Frequently Asked Questions about how private training works, click here.
For information about rates, intensive packages, and overnight training, click here.
- Pre-Puppy Home Consultations
- Puppy Starter Training
- New Adult Dog Manners Training
- Crate Training
- Potty Training (House Training)
- Teaching Basic Manners
- Teaching Cues, Tricks, and Games
- Baby Prep and Baby Introduction
- Family Training for busy households
- Hyperactivity and Mischief
- Leash Walking
- Barking Issues
- Household Destruction
- Nipping or biting
- Separation Anxiety
- Anxiety and Fear issues
- Aggression caused by fear and anxiety
- Aggression - toward other dogs
- Aggression - toward humans
- Resource Guarding